Roy Choquette, RAD Roller's Training Coordinator, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Mobility Master Coach will be leading our RAD Mobility courses for the professional staff located at Three Forks Ranch who are looking to learn and integrate research-proven self myofascial release principles and proven nervous system based techniques within their wellness facility.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY FULL.
Thursday February 20, 2020 / 9:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
Friday February 21, 2020 / 9:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
What can they expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and athletes feel, move and perform.
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn 15 hours of CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
Savery, WY 82332
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY FULL
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and all cancellations are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.