Amy Satterfield, Certified Yoga Therapist, is an anatomy-inspired teacher with a diverse yoga and fitness background. With experience working with hundreds of veterans, athletes, and people with various injuries, Amy has come to know and teach yoga and movement in a very unique way. Her trainings in multiple styles of yoga, as well as being a certified Fitness Trainer, lend to Amy's classes being packed with information, movement, and a sense of overall well being.
Amy will be leading our RAD Yoga course for yoga teachers, fitness trainers, physical therapists, and anyone and everyone else looking to learn and practice the principles and skills listed below.
Also, those of you who lead sessions in yoga, personal training, group fitness classes, physical therapy, and more will become certified in being able to utilize these skills and techniques in your own health and fitness programs.
6036 Rochester Road
Troy, MI 48085
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Use code TROY15% until June 30, 2020 for 15% off registration.
Click "Add to Cart" and checkout.
You will receive an email with further instructions shortly before the course date. Any registrations that occur within 10 days of the course date could be subject to an additional $35 charge for expedited product shipping.
First 10 registrants receive a complimentary All In Kit ($140 value). If you are one of the first 10 registrants you will not receive any further instruction. You will receive your free All In Kit when you arrive at the course site.
If you are not one of the first 10 registrants you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org before the course date asking if you would like to purchase a kit at half price.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn 11 hours of YA CEC's; 10 contact and 1 non-contact
• Network with top professionals in the field.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is:
We recommend car rental or Uber/Lyft.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and all cancellations are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.