RAD MOBILITY 1 & 2
Foundations of Myofascial Release and Recovery; Assessments And Interventions For Efficient Movement
Continuing Education Credits: 18 hours total
RAD is the most advanced system trusted by industry experts and professional athletes who demand results. Our Mobility CE courses are designed for movement professionals who want to reduce the chances of injury, improve recovery rates and joint mobility, and enhance overall performance.
Practice the latest mobility and recovery techniues while discussing up-to-date research surrounding the nervous system, muscles, fascia, movement, and mobility and stability exercises. Apply your new skills to create the most effective programs for yourself, clients, and/or patients. The vast majority of time calls for hands-on learning experiences and using the most ergonomically-designed tools that propel mobility and recovery, and reduce injuries.
- Integrate proven SMR techniques before, during, and after a training session that will help unleash optimal mobility and performance, and help prevent injuries.
- Articulate the importance of how much force is required to elicit a change in the nervous system and tissues, and in what direction that force need be applied.
- Apply self myofascial release and evidence-based principles to designing individualized intervention plans based on client/patient goals.
- Conduct a 9-point, multiplanar mobility assessment protocol in order to collect data and develop an appropriate intervention plan.
- Select the appropriate RAD tool to perform an intervention.
- Differentiate a variety of joint and tissue mobility impairments.
- Identify which tools and SMR techniques would be best suited for a specific individual.
- Describe neural plasticity and the associated positive impacts on joint mobility.
- Perform SMR skills and mobility techniques in a practiced sequence trainers can immediately utilize to conduct their own small or large group RAD Mobility Circuit that their clients will truly enjoy and appreciate!