$249.00 $299.00 You Save 16% ($50.00)
** You do not need to register for the Pole Fitness Convention to gain access to this course
Want to nail that spatchcock or bird of paradise? Hit a mobility plateau?
Roy Choquette, RAD Roller's Training Coordinator, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Mobility Master Coach will be leading our RAD Mobility 1 course for pole professionals, fitness trainers, and anyone else interested in practicing research-proven mobility and recovery techniques.
You will also determine which tools and techniques are best suited to a variety of body types, skill levels, and tissue restriction locations, such as the hips, shoulders, spine and legs. What should you do after SMR to make it stick in the brain and be available to you whenever you need it? We will cover that as well. Immediately begin integrating these techniques the next day so you can feel and witness the results yourself.
Also, those of you who lead sessions in personal training, group fitness classes, physical therapy, yoga, and more will become certified in being able to utilize these skills and techniques in your own health and fitness programs.
Thursday August 13, 2020 / 9:00am - 1:00pm
This will take place before the Pole Fitness Convention.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform SMR to improve how you and your clients feel, move and perform.
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility that will make the changes last.
• Earn 4 hours of CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
500 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mat if you do not prefer the carpet
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and all cancellations are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.