RAD Golf - NYC $299.00
Saturday, November 10, 2018
8:30am - 12:30PM
** Price includes RAD Roller and RAD Rod! If you are interested in receiving a RAD All-In Kit at half price instead please email Roy@radroller.com
Calling all golfers, fitness pros, coaches, golf pros, and more! RAD will be in New York this Novemeber at Golf and Body NYC!
Nick Mueller, Director of RAD Golf Education, TPI Level 3 strength and conditioning coach and fascial stretch therapist will be leading our RAD Golf education course for trainers, coaches, golf pros and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves on how to improve their game with easy-to-integrate mobility and recovery methods.
All of us that enjoy swinging the club are often prone to injury, whether from back pain, elbow tendonitis, repetitive use and more. Many of us are also looking for easy-to-use tools and techniques that can help give us an edge on our game. A sound mobility, recovery and injury prevention plan can help protect against these injuries and offer you the advantage you are seeking to remain on the green longer and driving the ball farther!
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform specific techniques to improve your club head speed and driving distance, hip and shoulder mobility, spinal rotation and more!
• Discuss the biomechanics of a golf swing and determine which movements are required in order to create the most efficient golf swing possible.
• This course draws on the latest research on SMR, mobility, recovery methods, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Integrate a variety of RAD SMR techniques using the most anatomically-designed SMR tools on the market.
• Practice applying the RAD Trio to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment so you are not guessing.
• Don't chase the pain and try to address symptoms; find the root cause.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make lasting changes to your game!
• Network with top experts in the field.
• Earn CEC's from PGA via MSR Points
Golf & Body NYC
883 Avenues of the Americas, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
Click "Add to Cart"
Late Registration: Due to expedited shipping needs for product there will be an additional $30 charge for all registrations within 10 days of the course date.
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
Any of the 3 airports in the area: Newark, Laguardia, or JFK.
The Hampton Inn is walking distance from the course site.
There is a garage that is an easy walk to the course facility. You may click here for more information.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 3 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a $50 fee. Full refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within 3 weeks of the course date and for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.