RAD Mobility 1 & 2 - Coquitlam $249.00
Saturday, August 17, 2019: 8:00am - 4:00pm with a 1 hour lunch
Sunday, August 18, 2019: 8:00am - 4:00pm with a 1 hour lunch
REGISTER HERE for this event. DO NOT click "Add to Cart" on this page.
Kevin Hendry, RAD Roller's Director of Education, Strength and Conditioning Coach, and practicing Osteopath will be leading our RAD Mobility courses for physical therapists, chiropractors, strength and conditioning coaches, fitness trainers and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and patients feel, move and perform.
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn 15 hours of CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
2300 Rocket Way
Coquitlam, BC V3K 6Z2
Click "Add to Cart"
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
Recommended hotels near to course venue include:
We recommend car rental or taxi