RAD Mobility 1 - Westminster $249.00
Thursday, June 6, 2019: 1:30pm - 5:30pm
**Price includes a RAD Roller and RAD Rod **
Roy Choquette, RAD Roller's Training Coordinator, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Mobility Master Coach will be leading our RAD Mobility 1 course for pole instructors, fitness trainers, yoga instructors, Pilates instructors, and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Want to nail that spatchcock? Learn how self myofascial release (SMR) can help!
• SMR is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform SMR to improve how you and your clients feel, move and perform.
• Always feeling tight after training? Understand how SMR really works and immediately begin utilizing proven mobility and recovery methods.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Are you “stuck” at a flexibility plateau? Differentiate between flexibility, mobility, hypermobility and hypomobiity.
• Determine which tool is best suited to a variety of tissue restriction locations, such as the hip, shoulder, spine and leg.
• Utilize and take home the most anatomically-designed SMR tools that fit into every nook and cranny of every body type and can be used by individuals of all skill levels.
• Learn basic anatomical terms to improve your teaching and cueing.
• Earn 4 hours of CECs.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
10600 Westminster Blvd
Westminster, CO 80020
Click "Add to Cart"
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Denver International Airport (DIA)
Recommended hotels near to course venue include:
We recommend renting a car, Uber/Lyft or public transportation.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a $50 fee. Full refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received outside of this time and for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.