RAD Mobility 1 & 2 - Vancouver $649.00
Saturday, June 9, 2018 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday, June 10, 2018 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
** First 10 registrants receive a complimentary RAD All-In Kit valued at $140 each!
** Early-Bird Special: Use code VANCOUVER2018 for 15% off until April 23, 2018.
Join us in Vancouver, BC for an incredible opportunity!
Kevin Hendry, RAD Roller's Director of Education, Strength and Conditioning Coach, and Kinesiologist, along with Nick Mueller and Roy Choquette, will be leading the RAD Mobility 1 & 2 courses for personal trainers, kinesiologists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, yoga practitioners, and osteopaths.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and athletes feel, move and perform.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Integrate a variety of RAD SMR techniques using the 'Swiss Army Knife' of SMR tools - the 'All-In Kit'.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Don't chase the pain and address symptoms, find the root cause.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn CEC's.
• Network with top experts in the field.
760 Seymour St
Vancouver, BC V6B 5J3
Click "Add to Cart"
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Vancouver International (YVR).
We have partnered with Element Vancouver Metrotown Hotel to offer you discounted rates for your stay while attending our courses. Your reservations need to be made by June 1st and there are a limited number of rooms available. We hope you can take advantage of these great rates and this wonderful hotel.
From the Vancouver International Airport, the hotel is 10 miles or 25 minute drive North-East. To drive from the Element to downtown to the RAD Mobility course, it can take anywhere between 20-40 minutes depending on traffic. The hotel has 2 levels of underground parking available. It is $16 for overnight parking.
The hotel is also walking distance to the Skytrain – this is their metro system that will get you downtown in 15-20 minutes.