RAD Mobility 1 & 2 - Vancouver $649.00
Saturday, June 9, 2018 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday, June 10, 2018 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
** First 10 registrants receive a complimentary RAD All-In Kit valued at $140 each!
** Early-Bird Special: Use code VANCOUVER2018 for 15% off until April 23, 2018.
Join us in Vancouver, BC for an incredible opportunity!
Kevin Hendry, RAD Roller's Director of Education, Strength and Conditioning Coach, and Kinesiologist, along with Nick Mueller and Roy Choquette, will be leading the RAD Mobility 1 & 2 courses for personal trainers, kinesiologists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, yoga practitioners, and osteopaths.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and athletes feel, move and perform.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Integrate a variety of RAD SMR techniques using the 'Swiss Army Knife' of SMR tools - the 'All-In Kit'.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Don't chase the pain and address symptoms, find the root cause.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn CEC's.
• Network with top experts in the field.
760 Seymour St
Vancouver, BC V6B 5J3
Click "Add to Cart"