RAD Mobility 1 & 2 - Bellingham $649.00
Saturday, September 22, 2018
RAD Mobility 1: 8:30am - 1:00PM
RAD Mobility 2: 2:00PM - 6:00PM
Sunday, September 23, 2018
RAD Mobility 2: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
** First 10 registrants receive a complimentary RAD All-In Kit valued at $140 each!
** Early-Bird Special: Use code SUMMER15 for 15% off until August 22, 2018.
Join us in Bellingham, WA in September!
Summer Huntington, M.S., one of our outstanding RAD Mobility Master Coaches, will be leading RAD Mobility 1 & 2 courses for fitness trainers, massage therapists, yoga instructors, coaches, and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and athletes feel, move and perform.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Integrate a variety of RAD SMR techniques using the 'Swiss Army Knife' of SMR tools - the 'All-In Kit'.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Don't chase the pain and address symptoms, find the root cause.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn CEC's.
• Network with top experts in the field.
1303 Astor St. Ste. 102
Bellingham, WA 98225
Click "Add to Cart"
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Bellingham Airport (BLI) and SEATAC which is 92 miles from the course site.
Recommended hotels include Four Points by Sheraton which is 2 miles from the course site.
Heliotrope is another great accommodation that is only 1 mile away.
There is a shuttle that travels from SEATAC to Bellingham which stops at the Four Points by Sheraton. It is $42 each way.