RAD Mobility 1 - Kansas City $199.00
Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 8:30AM - 5:30PM
$199 Early Bird Before 9/7/18 (With Lunch $209)
$249 after 9/7/18 (With Lunch $259)
** Registration includes a RAD Roller and RAD Rod! **
Click on this link
Register over the phone: 913-498-1535
Questions: Roy@radroller.com and Jill@excelwellnessstudio.com
This is a live, hands-on course for personal trainers, massage therapists, yoga instructors, Pilates instructors, strength & conditioning coaches and many other professions, that takes you through the RAD Mobility 1 Certification techniques, plus protocols and practical assessments of the upper body and lower body using the RAD Roller and RAD Rod. Leave with .8 ACE and NASM CEUS from the Live Course.
You will also have access to online learning modules to complete the RAD Mobility 1 Certification Exam. Upon completion of online exam gain another .4 CEUs through: NCBTMB, NASM, ACSM, AFFA, ACE, ISSA, BB, PMA, BCRPA, BACK, CATA.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and athletes feel, move and perform.
• Establish an order of operation for treatment/program design
• This course draws on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Determine which tool is best suited to different impairments and contexts
• Practice applying RAD assessment protocols that guide you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Don't chase the pain and address symptoms, find the root cause.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn CEC's.
• Network with top experts in the field.
KU Edwards Campus The Best Conference Center
12600 S Quivira Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66213
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
Follow the link to access a partner discount at Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center
Select your room and under the “change rates” tab select “promotion code” and enter: 505182 for 15% off the best available rate.
The closest airport to the course site is Kansas City International (MCI), about a 40-45 minute drive.
Uber or rental car is recommended for transportation.