RAD Mobility - Hong Kong $649.00
Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday, November 4, 2018 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
** THIS COURSE IS FULL AND NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE REGISTRATIONS
Kevin Hendry, RAD Roller's Director of Education, Strength and Conditioning Coach, and Kinesiologist will be leading the RAD Mobility 1 & 2 courses for personal trainers, kinesiologists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, yoga practitioners, and osteopaths.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and athletes feel, move and perform.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Integrate a variety of RAD SMR techniques using the 'Swiss Army Knife' of SMR tools - the 'All-In Kit'.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Don't chase the pain and address symptoms, find the root cause.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn CEC's.
• Network with top experts in the field.
REGISTRATION IS UNAVAILABLE