RAD Mobility 1 & 2 - Columbia $649.00
Saturday, May 18, 2019: 10:30am - 6:30pm with a 1 hour lunch
Sunday, May 19, 2019: 9:00am - 5:00pm with a 1 hour lunch
** First 10 registrants receive a complimentary RAD All-In Kit valued at $140 each!
Please Note: If you are one of the first 10 registrants you will not receive any further instruction. You will receive your FREE All-In-Kit when you arrive at the course site.
**All other registrants will have the option to purchase a RAD All-In-Kit for just $50!
Please Note: This is an optional purchase. You will receive an email with further instructions shortly before the course date. Any registrations that occur within 7 days of the course date could be subject to an additional $35 charge for expedited product shipping.
** Early-Bird Special: Use code COLUMBIA15% for 15% off until April 3, 2019.
Roy Choquette, RAD Roller's Training Coordinator, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Mobility Master Coach will be leading our RAD Mobility courses for fitness trainers, yoga instructors, Pilates instructors, strength and conditioning coaches and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Self-Myofascial Release (SMR) is a common practice for warm-up and recovery. Learn when and how to perform manual therapy to improve how your clients and athletes feel, move and perform.
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• These courses draw on the latest research on SMR, manual therapy, pain science, neuroplasticity and motor control training.
• Practice applying the Nimble 9 to multiple case studies - an assessment that guides you to the precise locations of the body that present with a mobility impairment.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Apply release techniques from head to toe, as well as active mobility and stability drills that will make the changes last.
• Earn 15 hours of CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
9160 Ramsey Rd. Suite B4
Columbia, MD 21045
Click "Add to Cart"
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI).
Recommended hotels near to course venue include:
Many Airbnb locations
We recommend renting a car or using Uber/Lyft.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 3 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within 3 weeks of the course date and for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.