RAD Yoga - Durango $419.00
Saturday, June 16, 2018 from 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Sunday, June 17, 2018 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
First 10 registrants receive a complimentary All-In Kit valued at $140!
Mercy Sports Medicine and RAD are partnering again for another memorable education course!
Whether you’re looking to improve performance, promote overall health and wellness, or recover from an injury and get back to your favorite sports and activities, Mercy has the solutions you need to excel. One way they are doing this is offering a variety of classes to keep you fit and strong this winter and spring. From boot camp to yoga, core fitness to the tension-relieving RAD Mobility classes, there’s something for everyone.
Join us as RAD Master Yoga Instructor Chelsea Lee, daughter of renowned physical therapist Diane Lee, leads everyone through the RAD Yoga Education Continuum where you will:
• Integrate release techniques and reassess mobility and range of motion through a variety of yoga poses
• Discuss current theories and effects of SMR and why it works
• Integrate both SMR and asanas designed for specific populations and mobility conditions
• Apply SMR and yoga principles to a variety of case studies
• Examine common postural pathologies and create an intervention plan that will elicit postural balance
Mercy Sports Medicine
327 S Camino Del Rio
Durango, CO 81303
Click "Add to Cart"