Saturday, November 9, 2019: 10:00am - 4:00pm (with an hour lunch)
Sunday, November 10, 2019: 8:00am - 1:00pm(with an hour lunch)
** First 10 registrants receive a complimentary RAD All-In Kit and Centre valued at $165!
**All other registrants will have the option to purchase a RAD All-In-Kit and Centre for just $65!
** Early-Bird Special: Use code ATLANTA15% for 15% off until October 9, 2019.
Diane Malaspina, one of our outstanding RAD Yoga Master Coaches, a Psychologist, Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer with over 15 years experience, will be leading RAD Yoga courses for yoga instructors, coaches and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn 11 hours of YA CEC's; 10 contact and 1 non-contact
• Network with top professionals in the field.
501 S. Main St.
Alpharetta, GA 30066
Click Add to Cart
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
There are many hotels near the course venue, including:
We recommend renting a car or using Uber or Lyft. You can also look at using public train transportation MARTA.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.