RAD Yoga - Boston $419.00
Saturday, October 19, 2019: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday, October 20, 2019: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
** First 10 registrants receive a complimentary RAD All-In Kit and Centre valued at $165!
Please Note: If you are one of the first 10 registrants you will not receive any further instruction. You will receive your FREE All-In-Kit when you arrive at the course site.
**All other registrants will have the option to purchase a RAD All-In-Kit and Centre for just $50!
Please Note: This is an optional purchase. You will receive an email with further instructions shortly before the course date. Any registrations that occur within 7 days of the course date could be subject to an additional $35 charge for expedited product shipping.
** Early-Bird Special: Use code BROOKLINE15% for 15% off until September 19, 2019.
Diane Malaspina, one of our outstanding RAD Yoga Master Coaches, a Psychologist, Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer with over 15 years experience, will be leading RAD Yoga courses for yoga instructors, coaches and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn 10 hours of YA CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
1297 Beacon St, 2nd floor
Brookline, MA 02446
Click Add to Cart
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Logan International.
Recommended hotels near to course venue include:
Courtyard Boston Brookline (5 minute walk to the course site)
We recommend renting a car or using Uber or Lyft.
If taking the subway the course site is off of the Green Line
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a $50 fee. Full refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received outside of this time and for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.