RAD Yoga - St. Clair $419.00
Saturday, March 2, 2019: 8:00am - 3:00pm with a 1 hour lunch
Sunday, March 3, 2019: 8:00am - 12:00pm
** First 10 registrants receive a complimentary RAD All-In Kit valued at $140 each!
Please Note: If you are one of the first 10 registrants you will not receive any further instruction. You will receive your FREE All-In-Kit when you arrive at the course site.
**All other registrants will have the option to purchase a RAD All-In-Kit for just $50!
Please Note: This is an optional purchase. You will receive an email with further instructions shortly before the course date.
** Early-Bird Special: Use code RADYOGA15 for 15% off until January 18, 2019.
Diane Malaspina, one of our outstanding RAD Yoga Master Coaches, a Psychologist, Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer with over 15 years experience, will be leading RAD Yoga courses for yoga instructors, coaches and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Discuss over 20 years of research packaged together in a way learners can easily understand and apply to a variety of cases with their yoga students.
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
201 N. Riverside Drive, Suite C-10
St. Clair, MI 48079
Click "Add to Cart"
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).
Recommended hotels near to course venue include:
We recommend renting a car or using Uber or Lyft.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 3 weeks prior to the course date and are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within 3 weeks of the course date and for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.