Saturday, October 5, 2019: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday, October 6, 2019: 12:30pm - 5:30pm
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY FULL
Allie Geer, one of our outstanding RAD Yoga Master Coaches, a Yoga Medicine® Registered Therapeutic Specialist, RYT 500 and RPYT, will be leading RAD Yoga: Foundations in Myofascial Release and Asana for yoga instructors, enthusiasts and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn 10 hours of YA CEC's.
• Network with top professionals in the field.
3145 W. Central Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
WHAT TO BRING
• Water bottle
• Yoga mats will be provided but you can bring your own
• Pen/pencil, notepad if desired. You will be provided a manual in PDF format
• Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
• There are restaurants close by but you may bring a packed lunch if you prefer