Allie Geer, one of our outstanding RAD Yoga Master Coaches, a Yoga Medicine® Registered Therapeutic Specialist, RYT 500 and RPYT, will be leading RAD Yoga: Foundations in Myofascial Release and Asana for yoga instructors, enthusiasts and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
Those professionals who lead sessions in yoga, personal training, group fitness classes, physical therapy, and more will become certified in being able to utilize these skills and techniques in your own health and fitness programs.
9916 98A AVENUE
Fort St. John, BC, V1J 1S2
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Use code FORTSTJOHN15% until August 12, 2020 for 15% off registration.
Click "Add to Cart" and checkout.
You will receive an email with further instructions shortly before the course date. Any registrations that occur within 10 days of the course date could be subject to an additional $35 charge for expedited product shipping.
First 10 registrants receive a complimentary All In Kit and Centre ($165 value). If you are one of the first 10 registrants you will not receive any further instruction. You will receive your free All In Kit when you arrive at the course site.
If you are not one of the first 10 registrants you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org before the course date asking if you would like to purchase a kit at half price.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn 11 hours of YA CEC's; 10 contact and 1 non-contact
• Network with top professionals in the field.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is:
YXJ - Fort St. John Regional
Recommended hotels near to course venue include:
Northern Grand Hotel: Walking distance to course venue
We recommend car rental or local taxi.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and all cancellations are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.