Katie Morey has earned a B.A. in Psychology, M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, ERYT 200 and holds certifications in Thai Yoga Massage, Reiki and RAD Yoga Master Coach.
She is currently working toward RYT500 Therapeutic Specialist through Yoga Medicine and has completed modules focused on: Restorative yoga and the nervous system, Yin and meditation, Shoulder anatomy, dysfunction and application, and Yoga for Athletes to name a few.
Shaped by her background and training, Katie's teaching and practice are a blend of slower, focused movements that encourage slowing down and finding balance in the mind and body, on and off the mat.
Katie will be leading our RAD Yoga course for yoga teachers, fitness trainers, physical therapists, and anyone and everyone else looking to educate themselves about any and all topics below.
Also, those of you who lead sessions in yoga, personal training, group fitness classes, physical therapy, and more will become certified in being able to utilize these skills and techniques in your own health and fitness programs.
3777 Lapeer Rd
Port Huron, MI 48060
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Use code HURON15% until October 14, 2020 for 15% off registration.
Click "Add to Cart" and checkout.
You will receive an email with further instructions shortly before the course date. Any registrations that occur within 10 days of the course date could be subject to an additional $35 charge for expedited product shipping.
First 10 registrants receive a complimentary All In Kit ($140 value). If you are one of the first 10 registrants you will not receive any further instruction. You will receive your free All In Kit when you arrive at the course site.
If you are not one of the first 10 registrants you will receive an email from email@example.com before the course date asking if you would like to purchase a kit at half price.
What can you expect to gain from this experience?
• Understand how self-myofascial release (SMR) really works and immediately begin utilizing release and mobility methods in your practice.
• Discuss and practice effective student cueing techniques.
• Summarize the benefits of SMR to your clients.
• Apply basic anatomy and physiology principles to improve SMR and mobility results.
• Implement release techniques and reassess range of motion through a variety of yoga poses.
• Comprehend the do’s and don’ts of self myofascial release.
• Compare hypermobility to hypomobility and discuss which are most related to injury and their role in a yoga program.
• Integrate appropriate SMR tools and techniques into your warm up and cool down sequences.
• Earn 11 hours of YA CEC's; 10 contact and 1 non-contact
• Network with top professionals in the field.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS & AIRPORT
The closest airport to the course site is:
Detroit Metro (DTW)
Recommended hotels near to course venue include:
We recommend car rental or Uber/Lyft.
Please email Roy@radroller.com if you wish to cancel your registration. Note that we schedule travel and instructor time based on the number of registrants well in advance.
Any registration cancellation must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the course date and all cancellations are subject to a $50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for no-shows.
Attendee substitutions are allowed.